An ecosteel building is built from an environmentally friendly, galvanised steel construction system.
This system allows EBTech Solutions Ltd to exclusively design your Ecosteel building to your exact requirements, utilising the following ecosteel features :-
- Galvanised steel cold rolled steel structures
- 200 micron Plastisol coated galvanised steel, single skin and insulated cladding systems, available in 20 colour options to match the buildings surroundings or your corporate image.
- 20 year guarantees and a life expectancy of 40 years
- Manufactured from 2/3rds recycled materials and 100% recyclable, ensuring its environmentally friendly credentials in a modern world.
- Steel gutters and rolled edge flashings……….check the specification of buildings from other manufacturers !
- Mezzanine floors for utilising high level space for additional storage and offices
- Pitched and sloping roofs with 11°, 15°, 22° and 45° options available, making it easy to match adjacent buildings
- Roller shutter doors, single and double personnel and fire doors, double glazed windows and doors, shop and office facades can all be built in.
- Supply only with DVD instruction for self build, supplied and erected or as part of a complete turnkey package including heating, electrics and office installations.